Irish In England..

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well monday morning jimmy1000 tommy and jack and bri came over to england....so we all went for a run up local were I ran all the lads got runs..in total 3 were caught that day....then all went for Ch

Was a cracking few days sport in great company , lads came over with some first class seasoned dogs and younger dogs, all very well prepared for the job in hand, they done very well on the best land

Posted Images

attachicon.gif961E99EA-FF16-4848-A5E0-E0FC984E3DD7_zpsbnylypoc.jpeg

well monday morning jimmy1000 tommy and jack and bri came over to england....so we all went for a run up local were I ran all the lads got runs..in total 3 were caught that day....then all went for Chinese food on the night...

next day well all went to the fen...had a great day down thier in total 10 were caught on the land dogs ran very well best run that I saw on the day was tommys big dog charlie had a 4 minute war and caught him...brians foxy bitch ran well as well...my palss white dog got 2 great runs also.....my pal was doing other side with jimmy1000 and jack..he said to my jimmy1000 s mona would make a great match bitch..and jacks lil bitch is a great running dog I seen her have a couple of great races ...but now the lads have gone home time for me to caught up on some sleep....our last day was not that great only 1 caught by jacks bitch...but thats the hunting game...hope they enjoyed it....was was good craic with the irish boys...all the best sailor.

Fair play to you lads for going over and enjoying your stay, dogs look well and did well.

The feathered red bitch, the 6th from the left, i had from a pup, she was coming on very well and by the sound of it, she is making the grade. Kicking my self now i let her go, but she is in a good home with Jimmy and hope she keeps doing well for you. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

It wont b long now and we will b back overseas me self eric 1 and 2 other lads going to get me pup of sky x billy and meet sailor and him mates such crack we will have and i have a bitch pup of nell x Franny 2 bring over

Look forward to it jimmy hares flying youse have a great time again all the best for new year

• Like 1