• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just think the mods are all bullies.   Matt and Walshie are the worst, Paulus just does what they tell him anyway so he`s a feardy bully.   They are all nerds in vests and pants, drinking Tizer

Thank you for that detailed response matt. Duly noted moxy

I'm new to this section but Seems this section getting a bit of stick for certain posted pics .makes me wonder how oter sections I frequent keep getting away with it

Happy to remove any thread which contains details of potential illegality.

Please note that the rules clearly state that content can be removed without explanation. I've given you enough explanations; any more stirring or posting of what are obviously illegal activities and warning points will be issued.

I'm sure you will get a response :yes:

In fairness. I wouldn't have noticed the torch at a quick glance. No offence Charlie. I assume there was an innocent reason as to why it was hung "centre stage" in the picture and not placed there to be provocative.

But what I will say is that if such pictures continue to be put up, either to get the mods backs up or through stupidity. They will be removed. Along with the poster.

Can't be fairer than that.

But what I will say is that if such pictures continue to be put up, either to get the mods backs up or through stupidity. They will be removed. Along with the poster.

Can't be fairer than that.

The same applies to long standing members who continue to post For Sale topics here despite previous warnings.

It's great that you lads have a hobby like this and are so willing to share ideas and tips. BUT that doesn't mean that the forum rules, or the law of the land don't apply.

None of the moderators want to be looking in here every five minutes and dealing with reports about this section, so if everyone sticks to the rules there will be no problem.