Digging Boots

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers foresterj, that place is not far atall from me cheers!! FRC

Look at a website called '"Andrew" it's a Italian shoe an boot company. You wont be disappointed.

Happy with these. Was gonna be these or haix forestry type boots.   http://www.forestandarb.com/Meindl_Woodwalker_Pros_40.html

happy out so with your purchase strongbow,thats what its all about. :thumbs:

Pair of high heels and short skirt is for you jiggers,lol what a picture that would be,out in the wilds of the cork hills.

you fantasising about me again FM?i told you i didnt want to get involved with your cross dressing club,even if the farmers up your way love to see ye lads calling for permission like that.

Lol,actuallt thought of you last wknd,was out shooting and seen the biggest buck-goat ive ever seen,he was massive,id said to myself,if Liam seen that boy he'd have an orgasam.

Iv got a pair of haix protector pro. Issued by the company I work for but iv also had a pair before I worked here. Being a tree surgeon (climber) they take a fecking hammering and that's without what they get put through in my spare time. Iv also got altberg warrior I can't fault them either very light and the comfiest boots iv stepped foot in but them haix you don't feel a thing when you step on the shovel or when you put your foot on a fox in the net

• Like 1