Bitch Stopped Working

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldnt mess with a bloke that lived outside in a kennel lol

I don't know how much work she was getting before or how old she is but too much work can make them jack, I get on average about 5 or 6 seasons of hard work out of a lurcher before they either start p

Iv just tried bringing her for a walk as soon as she gets to the front gate she runs back to the front door. I will give her a break for awile and try her. I wont get rid of her she came from an abusi

Posted Images

Living in doesn't make a dog "soft" or stop it working. Whatever stopped it working is something else. That might not be the answer you're looking for but it's the truth.

However, if you do bring a kennel dog in, it must have access to drinking water at all times, it must have a cool but draft free bed to go to and it must be taken out at regular intervals for the toilet until it's learned and is able to wait. This may need a bit of patience and a bucket, sponge and disinfectant kept handy. Punishment is not the way to go here.

• Like 1