Quick Slip

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Piece of rope works a treat

Been getting my pup used to working without a slip and it's most rewarding and enjoyable.   Taught her the "wait" command as a pup to stop her jumping out of the motor when I open the boot or to sto

my version of the one in the pic

Posted Images

Its not about the slip lead the slip lead don't make the dog kill I agree with coursing lad piece of rope

and it's not also always about the KILL ...some lads enjoy getting out having a mooch with there curs and like to buy them the best collars and leads that they can. Plus when you have an overly keen dog pulling every time the lamp turned that rope soon starts digging in your hand
  • Like 2

No mate its an all in one collar/slip got no pics but the lads have em made. They're really good because they give you good control of the dog and once slipped the collar opens and comes away so no snagging on wire etc

do you mean one these
sell them on eBay webbing ones about £7..

No mate its an all in one collar/slip got no pics but the lads have em made. They're really good because they give you good control of the dog and once slipped the collar opens and comes away so no snagging on wire etc

do you mean one these
sell them on eBay webbing ones about £7..

That's were got that pic the leather one from lol