Where has this happens, lads been in my uncles garden looking for pups smashed all doors off, but luckily inside house, Cleveland area

That's Terrible . . 1 Day These People Will Do This Too The Wrong Person & Be Caught Red Hander . . HOPEFULLY .

It seems from Facebook that their down Barry today thieving dogs ,there's 2 pet dogs been stolen and white vans been sited again , one from the knap in Barry they put a lead around pet dogs neck but women owner and jogger fought them off .......where is the old bill in all this ffs

• Like 1

Where has this happens, lads been in my uncles garden looking for pups smashed all doors off, but luckily inside house, Cleveland area

That's Terrible . . 1 Day These People Will Do This Too The Wrong Person & Be Caught Red Hander . . HOPEFULLY .
they didn't take the dog that was there so it shows they were after the pups, but the dog got out and got hit by a van, driver flew off now my uncle has to pick up the bill !

Its about time that the sentence for dog theft, was put on a par with kidnapping a child, they are in effect like children to some people, the heartache and anguish this causes is hard to comprehend. I know i would not be responsible for my actions if i caught one of these lowlifes trying to steal my dog. :hmm:

Its about time that the sentence for dog theft, was put on a par with kidnapping a child, they are in effect like children to some people, the heartache and anguish this causes is hard to comprehend.

The minute you start placing an animals worth alongside human worth your on dodgy ground in my opinion.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

Its about time that the sentence for dog theft, was put on a par with kidnapping a child, they are in effect like children to some people, the heartache and anguish this causes is hard to comprehend. I know i would not be responsible for my actions if i caught one of these lowlifes trying to steal my dog. :hmm:

sorry mate a dog doesnt compare to a child in my eyes i couldnt begin to think how it would feel if someone took one of your kids but i doubt a dog would even come close to that nightmare maybe for some but not for me but i agree more needs to be done sentencing etc or your own justice might be more a fitting

• Like 1

Hopefully owner of the dogs manages to get hold of the c**ts and actually does what's required. Bollocks thing with the law though is you hurt em and you'll end up being the one getting done. Still I think certain things the thought about the law goes out the window. Must be horrible wondering how your dogs are being treated.