Where To Find Austrian Army Boots???

hi all. im in need of some botts for the winter and i like the austrian boots. im looking for the ones with the squared off toes as i found that they were very good in the snow! only problem is i cant find them anywhere!! first pair was from genuine arm surplus on north road but i cant get in contact with them until tomorrow. hopefully they will be able to supply me with some.

yes, unfortunately, they only have the square toed ones up to a size 7.5. i have contacted them and i am now waiting for a reply as to whether they can get some in a size 12 uk.

Size 12 ? I know a site that does second hand canoes ! Just joking mate.

yes, unfortunately, they only have the square toed ones up to a size 7.5. i have contacted them and i am now waiting for a reply as to whether they can get some in a size 12 uk.

Size 12 ? I know a site that does second hand canoes ! Just joking mate.

Size 12s come with a squirty flower,colourful hat and bucket of confetti :D

Go onto the for sale section mate , then under clothes etc a few pages back somebody put up a link to ex army boots I got two pairs of size thirteens from there they are good boot and I reckon you might find what your looking for on there