Left Hand Air Arms Pro Sort Or Tx200

blackpool air rifles had a lefty pro sport advertised mate..

I did have a chance at that one but it was way over priced at £500 but thanks any way.

Thats about what you will pay for one as they don't make them any more mate in left hand stocks you may pay a little more than that as there like hens teeth to get hold of you should of snapped his hands off

lets put it this way you could of kept it for a year and still got your money back

good luck

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

blackpool air rifles had a lefty pro sport advertised mate..

I did have a chance at that one but it was way over priced at £500 but thanks any way.

Thats about what you will pay for one as they don't make them any more mate in left hand stocks you may pay a little more than that as there like hens teeth to get hold of you should of snapped his hands off

lets put it this way you could of kept it for a year and still got your money back

good luck

I do agree they are hard to come by but I will not pay over the odds to get one I would be better to buy a new one and make do or buy a reasonably priced second hand right hand one and then buy a custom stock for it.

Rez has just bought one and is having a custom stock made for it ,makes it an expensive rifle .

pluss if you look at how much they are new ,your looking at over 500 if you get a wall nut stock one in right hand ,

thats the problem when you want a lefty its all ways the case every one wants more money .

you may be on the right track though with a good second hand one if you can get it cheep

and then get one made to suit .