Lamping South Wales

trinder

Anybody on here near cwmbran want to go lamping ? I've got permission in a few tidy places but I'm not driving at the minute , if you've got transport I'll share costs and we can go to my ground , looking to make this regular thing so get in touch

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

• 3 years later...
On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2014 at 17:09, trinder said:

Anybody on here near cwmbran want to go lamping ? I've got permission in a few tidy places but I'm not driving at the minute , if you've got transport I'll share costs and we can go to my ground , looking to make this regular thing so get in touch

What else do you work, or is it just rats?

• 10 months later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stavross
      Pigeon shooting on a small farm between Darlington and Richmond, must be able to go mid week not just weekends, this could be a nice little pigeon shooting permission for the right person, I’ve had some good days here but just can’t get there as often as the owner would like
    • By Alaa maayouf
      Duck hunting is available over particular seasons during their annual migrations through Egypt. We hunt summer ducks from mid-August to mid-October and the winter migration from early November through the middle of February.  Ducks are a challenging bird to call and shoot and success is also obviously related to a hunter's shooting prowess. Our Services Includes :- airport assistance , Transportation , Lodging , Guides , Best Waterfowl Hunting Areas , Hunting Licenses , Permits Of Gun Entry to Egypt , All Duck Hunting Equipment ( Boats , Decoys , Waders and Duck Calls )  More Info Here  

• By TheSpanish-hunter
      Hi all,
       My Dad  and I have rented a land in Spain. 30 min from Gibraltar airport. We are looking for 5 hunters to share the expenses. Currently i live in Bristol so what i do is to take weekend flights almost every month so im happy that you to join me.
      The land has:
      3 ibex license sep-january
      8 red deers sep-feb
      12red  deer does  
      5 roe deers May- September
      Wildboar all the year
      The land also includes house and my father is happy to pick up you at the airport.
      The price is £2000 per season/hunter
      if you know someone who might be interested give me a ring.
      The idea is to share the expenses not to sell a hunt as we are not professional outfitters so we are just looking for fellow hunters who are interested in big game shooting to share the experience.
    • By Peco
      Mole catcher available   for area around perthshire Angus Fife    I have had a good catch rate in past    would be happy to set traps etc in return for some permission    happy to do estate lawns or farm land etc           would be happy to buy more traps for bigger areas    if needed     thought I'd try this as I feel iv knocked on every door in these areas   would consider slightly further for right permission ???
    • By Savanna
      Halo Everyone
      Here is our prices and packages for 2020, contact us for an unforgettable experience...make your dreams come true with Savanna Hunting Safaris