Badger Baiting

Would they attack you if u where walking the fields at night if you got to close to them ???

lol they would attack you and your dogs!!!! Seen one pull a bull over... ???????
Jesus I didn't think they were that strong.ill deffently be heading the opposite direction if I see one of them in the field.. ?
best idea I'd say!!! That's what I do over take the dog I do giving it legs!!! ?

When either or both of these badgers is found as road kill, will there be a stream of RSPCA/LACS articles highlighting the terrible injuries that badger baiters are inflicting on badgers with dogs?

I reckon a hunter must have injected them with some form of aggression inducing chemical because everyone knows they don't do that sort of thing and they only eat worms and berries.
  • Like 2

When either or both of these badgers is found as road kill, will there be a stream of RSPCA/LACS articles highlighting the terrible injuries that badger baiters are inflicting on badgers with dogs?

That's very unusual footage, mostly they are just mucking about in boats with Ratty and Mole and cutting about having to sort out Mr Toads car wrecks.

They are normally indoors by the fire of an evening dining on a fine claret and roast ham, then a game of chess and a pipe if baccy before bedtime.

• Like 2