• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife drove me to drink...saved me paying for a taxi.

If you earn it then you dispose of it how you see fit, long as you enjoy yourself.   I used to iron out at least a monkey a week enjoying myself and that was 20 years ago.....don't regret a penny of

Jim you got one going about depression, and now drink, cheerful f****r aren't you mate lol

Posted Images

I leave the beer alone for few weeks at a time these days then hit it for 2 3 days hard up in the morning finish stupid hours then die in bed for few days pocket out 3 4 hundred .............................getting sick of it never get things done when your hanging out your arse now I am off untill xmas f**k it if I can do longer I will

• Like 1

I leave the beer alone for few weeks at a time these days then hit it for 2 3 days hard up in the morning finish stupid hours then die in bed for few days pocket out 3 4 hundred .............................getting sick of it never get things done when your hanging out your arse now I am off untill xmas f**k it if I can do longer I will

xmas is gods birthday you have to drink. :laugh::laugh:

much is a packet of tabs these days

20 embassy regal local shop £9.40 for 20. £65.80 per week. £263.20 per month.Quit 7 weeks ago with no aids e cig gum etc been very hard but improving now getting easier.

• Like 2