Food,how Much And What?

(12 year old Patterdale,on the large side rather than small)Dogs been fed on the usual supermarket crap most of it's life,he eats rabbit and pidgeons now an then but not often.

Starting to get overweight,hasn't been worked for a while due to job.hes been fed by my mum who's also not excercised him enough.

How much would you say to feed him to bring his weight down?stick to the lidls dog biscuits and tinned meat or turn to the raw meat?im always hearing it's cheaper on raw anyway so if someone can direct me to a good place to buy I'd appreciate it.cheers

What's their ideal weight at about 14"tts,he's age hasn't really caught up with him yet,still springy like a Pup ahah

Edited by ben1191

Because when we got him as a pup mate I was 7 years old,that answer you're question prick?i want to take responsibility of him and stop letting my parents feed him too much shit.when you're getting up at 4:30 in the morning and coming home at 8-9pm to repeat the next day,I don't always have time to walk him.

My parents are lazy c**ts and don't excercise him,that isn't my fault.