Up Date On Rolling In

Hi

I said about my probation period coming to the end and the land owner told me to carry on shooting and by the way I have 4 more fields I would like you to shoot on

Well just got back from walking around these fields with the owner ,looks very promising ,about 60 acres with woodland , then out of the blue he turned around and said , I will give you the key to the main gate of the garden centre and you can shoot there as well , in fact we will walk around that one if you have time

After getting over the shock,I said that's fine I have know more jobs to do to day and love to look at the fields ,

I would say its about the same size as the other 60 acres and that has wood land as well.

Happy days for me and my shooting partners :boogy:

Might have to give up some of my permissions of 9 miles away , which I don't really want to do :cray:

Edited by villaman

Well done VM you jammy fcuk3r... You must be delivering the goods so to speak...

Maybe there's someone you could trust to take on you're other permissions for you or give someone new a chance of a lifetime ???

Xmas is coming and season of good will an Al that ;)

Well done VM you jammy fcuk3r... You must be delivering the goods so to speak...

Maybe there's someone you could trust to take on you're other permissions for you or give someone new a chance of a lifetime ???

I find when you try and help people out ,it all ways back fires on me one way or another

• Like 1

I find when you try and help people out ,it all ways back fires on me one way or another

Nice one mate top class ,

iv been lucky with the lads iv took under my wing and now they have there own perms witch i get to shoot on witch is a bonus :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

but i can see where your coming from VM its all ways a worry that it will back fire on you .

I chose them very carefully and it takes weeks before i let them on and at times i even give them hunting gear

to help them out .

me and vislauk took one lad under our wing and give him boots camo gear and started to show him the ropes what a fecking plonk,a he tuned out to be first night there he nearly shot both of us me in the back of the head and he emptied a full mag towards vislauk so you can imagine what happened to him lets just say he never came back lol

iv got zandy01 now and he is coming along very nicely (when he puts his glasses on )lol

There are some good lads out there VM just chose very carefully :good: :good: :good:

if i lived near you i would tag along with you (and show you how to shoot ) :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

iv been lucky with the lads iv took under my wing and now they have there own perms witch i get to shoot on witch is a bonus :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

but i can see where your coming from VM its all ways a worry that it will back fire on you .

I chose them very carefully and it takes weeks before i let them on and at times i even give them hunting gear

to help them out .

me and vislauk took one lad under our wing and give him boots camo gear and started to show him the ropes what a fecking plonk,a he tuned out to be first night there he nearly shot both of us me in the back of the head and he emptied a full mag towards vislauk so you can imagine what happened to him lets just say he never came back lol

iv got zandy01 now and he is coming along very nicely (when he puts his glasses on )lol

There are some good lads out there VM just chose very carefully :good: :good: :good:

if i lived near you i would tag along with you (and show you how to shoot ) :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

the day you show me how to shoot ,is the day I give in :tongue2::thumbs:

May be the other way round ,I show you how to shoot ,that's more like it :toast::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

to help them out .

the day you show me how to shoot ,is the day I give in :tongue2::thumbs:

May be the other way round ,I show you how to shoot ,that's more like it :toast::laugh::laugh:

:blink: :blink: :blink::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: