Yukon Photon Xt 6.5 X 50

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps some of this might help mate .........   I carried out an exercise two or three weekends ago during the day to see if the Photon could be swapped between multiple rifles but still maintain z

got mine on my 223 and just need to zero it and then go test it

Worst thing I ever did was sell it to you lol, seriously that little hornet is a belting little rifle, no fox is safe out to 200 yards, glad you are enjoying her

Posted Images

The doubler can only be used on the older x6.5 models mate. The newer models have an anti-tamper ring glued into the thread to stop the insertion of the doubler. What model do you have?

Cheers mate, mines is only couple of months old, so yes it won't be a screw on. Any other options?

The doubler can only be used on the older x6.5 models mate. The newer models have an anti-tamper ring glued into the thread to stop the insertion of the doubler. What model do you have?

Cheers mate, mines is only couple of months old, so yes it won't be a screw on. Any other options?

Not really I'm afraid. There is always the "XTreme" conversion that I have carried out (Photon lens replaced by a camera lens)? I would only go this route though if you find that the x6.5 magnification is really not enough for your requirements. My converted Photon give me roughly x12 magnification, but the FOV is narrowed as a result. Also, finding a good camera lens is not that easy. Have a look on the NV Forum UK. There are loads of threads there on this subject. :thumbs: