White Patterdale

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe you've had black Jr's for years without realising it.

I used to own white terriers bred from 'patterdales'. They were better than the coloured ones in the litter should truth be told. IMO there's no such thing as a 'pure' patterdale and anyone saying the

I've seen one totally white dog out of a black litter, either a throw back to the russell, bull or sealyham in the line I'd say.

Theirs different ways and means of how this is happening, now, some one dropping in a cross of a russell, etc, etc. Or someone, let's say outcoss to a guy's bitch, and there's russell, or something else in there. That's just my experience on little things. Maybe can produce good un, but don't know what it produces further on. If it suits you for work, single handed, then who cares about the money men, and the man who doesn't like a white dog

• Like 1

I'm gutted the dogs dead I the dam bit it the other 3 black uns perfect

I keep biscuits near by she wasn't eating I gave her raw chicken wings she must of taken it in the whelping box

She must of snapped at the pup I went in the check its stone dead

But it wasn't feeding as much as the others

It had 2 little bite marks on the head and ribs

What do you think it is

I've breed terriers never seen this before I am proper gutted

Now and again wit boxer dogs you'll get a full white dog,the gene is way back 20 odd years when the crossed to American bull dog,most breeders of boxes will cull white pups for kc reasons,same wit terriers,only difference is doesn't matters to me wat colour as long as it works

I'm gutted the dogs dead I the dam bit it the other 3 black uns perfect

I keep biscuits near by she wasn't eating I gave her raw chicken wings she must of taken it in the whelping box

She must of snapped at the pup I went in the check its stone dead

But it wasn't feeding as much as the others

It had 2 little bite marks on the head and ribs

What do you think it is

I've breed terriers never seen this before I am proper gutted

I have seen bitchs that will kill a sick pup,as you say pup was not feeding aswell as the others so maybe there was something wrong with it.