• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A golden eagle

Salkui mate

decent collie. there are more genuine working farm collies about than you might think (and i dont mean those hyper agility types or some of the robotic trialling lines). one thing to consider if yo

Posted Images

Just a suggestion, seeing that she's not too big and is already a useful worker etc, with the amount of greyhounds that you irish lads have over there, couldn't you try to find a smaller size greyhound dog with similar qualities to your bitch and use that to cover her and keep back a couple of pups to run on as you would a lurcher? Probably take you a while I know, but could be well worth the wait :thumbs:

it would be hard to find working greyhound dog over here only ever heard of one and he long gone

Depends what your gonna use it for

lamping ferreting an mooching about run the odd hare or fox..there legal over here

A bull greyhound or bedlington greyhound would do most of that but not hare consistantly maybe a saluki whippet

I know of couple good genuine saluki whippet x an also a beddy greyhound it something to think about

decent collie. there are more genuine working farm collies about than you might think (and i dont mean those hyper agility types or some of the robotic trialling lines).

one thing to consider if you are breeding is where the pups will go, and plenty of people are crying out for genuine collie Xs. and there are plenty of lurcher families/lines which would benefit from having a drop of collie blood, if any dog pups turn out to be decent enough for studs.

not evrybody wants to go to hancocks!

• Like 2