Bedlington Whippet

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get your mate a book on dog training then. Or maybe you could help him stop his dog barking   And to write off a cross because your mate has a shit dog show ignorance bud. Pure and simple.   I act

I don't dislike them because I think I would struggle "handling one". Lol.   I've got a pup booked that will be hard to handle. But that's another story.   I've just not seen any that I could hon

its nice to see you lads playing nicely craig theres a 3/4 whip/bed pup for sale in the for sale section might be worth a look

Posted Images

They will be about 25tts there of a bitch at 24 tts and the sire is 25tts there will be lads on that group that will source you a pup or older dog i will ask some will put a add up for you

cheers bud

If I was you Craig I would be having one of them beddy greyhounds.

Good luck with your new pup NL. Dog or bitch?

If your after a first cross i,d go Beddy x GH, i think the extra height gives you more options, but i would'nt disregard a 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy, mine does'nt yap and will account for the odd day time big bunny if she has abit of luck on her side, nice dogs to have around.

sound advice buster the 3/4 whip bed i owned was a joy to have around but sadly died young hunted marked and worked with the terriers/ ferrets like a veteran and never a peep out of him being honest was to good of a dog for a young lad has i was then but we had some fun would own him again in a heart beat good luck in whatever your choice craig

Edited by blackmaggie