Bedlington Whippet

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get your mate a book on dog training then. Or maybe you could help him stop his dog barking   And to write off a cross because your mate has a shit dog show ignorance bud. Pure and simple.   I act

I don't dislike them because I think I would struggle "handling one". Lol.   I've got a pup booked that will be hard to handle. But that's another story.   I've just not seen any that I could hon

its nice to see you lads playing nicely craig theres a 3/4 whip/bed pup for sale in the for sale section might be worth a look

Posted Images

This is how much of a clown you are you sending out challenges you own 2 saluki and your 23tts bull cross thingny to someone that owns a 19tts beddy whippet fecking clown plus put up 2 pics of leverets and say not bad for a 15 month old pup lmao

11 month not 15 and whats wrong with ayoung pup catching a young hare only its only going to do the world of good and wouldent bother matchin you havint got the right type of dog and youre definitely a minge bag
lol Edited by nothernlite

Thanks for that mate good shout, do you work it round the ferrets?

Yeh mate, he is no bother with the ferrets, and has never given me cause for concern about them. They are a fantastic cross, mines is really driven, very sharp.

sounds good to have around mate lets hope i can find the right one!

Hows the ferreting up there so far this year bud?

graig you always get your grabbers with the beddy whippet threads its just some people can handle them and some cant can be stubborn we dogs but brought on correct can be good we dogs to have when out ferreting good luck with your choice mate :thumbs:

I don't dislike them because I think I would struggle "handling one". Lol.

I've got a pup booked that will be hard to handle. But that's another story.

I've just not seen any that I could honestly say "I would have that". And all the ones I've seen (only 3 granted) have been vocal. Which is hardly surprising giving the amount of terrier blood - and whippets CAN be vocal due to terrier ancestry can't they?

It's unfair of me to knock the mix in general because I've seen a couple which I wouldn't have on the bank. But I only really do that on here to wind you up NL. Lol.

A bloke not far from me has got a first cross beddy greyhound and it's supposed to be one of the best dogs in the area for edible game. The amount of lads who speak highly of the little dog is quite impressive.

Good luck to the OP. Join that group that NL told you about. If he sources you a pup up Scotland and travelling is a problem then drop me a PM and I may be able to to help. I will be going from the midlands to Scotland in December then again in February. Maybe once between aswell. Might be no use to you but it could fall just right.

• Like 3

Depends what your wanting Craig so what of here has a litter planned for the spring I think will be handy dogs if not pm me when your looking for a pup good luck did you try that group I mentioned ?

i have joined that group just waiting to be accepted then i will post on there to again many thanks for your help i might even take your offer up on that pup because by the sound of things it would be a good idea to start all the training for myself then if theres any problems i only have myself to blame. Where i would mostley be useing this dog for ferreting would spring be a good time to get it could be a long summer without it seeing many rabbits.

graig you always get your grabbers with the beddy whippet threads its just some people can handle them and some cant can be stubborn we dogs but brought on correct can be good we dogs to have when out ferreting good luck with your choice mate :thumbs:

I've just not seen any that I could honestly say "I would have that". And all the ones I've seen (only 3 granted) have been vocal. Which is hardly surprising giving the amount of terrier blood - and whippets CAN be vocal due to terrier ancestry can't they?

It's unfair of me to knock the mix in general because I've seen a couple which I wouldn't have on the bank. But I only really do that on here to wind you up NL. Lol.

A bloke not far from me has got a first cross beddy greyhound and it's supposed to be one of the best dogs in the area for edible game. The amount of lads who speak highly of the little dog is quite impressive.

Good luck to the OP. Join that group that NL told you about. If he sources you a pup up Scotland and travelling is a problem then drop me a PM and I may be able to to help. I will be going from the midlands to Scotland in December then again in February. Maybe once between aswell. Might be no use to you but it could fall just right.

thanks a lot for the offer but have some family up there so shouldnt be a problem but thanks again for the offer cant belive that there are still so many good freindly blokes out there

Gaz I gathered that mate and I try my hardest no to bite gaz i think we just enjoy winding each other up good luck with your new pup The guy I'm thinking about is in Ireland craig but usually brings them over to Yorkshire he has family that's 2 here my bitch came from decent enough dogs I might be putting a whippet grey over my we bitch in the spring if work allows me lol would you be interested in a beddy greyhound I'm picking up a pup for myself in 2 weeks think there one or two left Edited by nothernlite

Gaz I gathered that mate and I try my hardest no to bite lol the guy I'm thinking about is in Ireland craig but usually brings them over to Yorkshire he has family I might be putting a whippet grey over my we bitch in the spring would you be interested in a beddy greyhound I'm picking up a pup for myself in 2 weeks think there one or two left

not sure about the beddy grey because of the height, how much taller would we be looking at on average bud