Bedlington Whippet

Hi there

I am looking for a young bedlington whippet which is house trained and from good breeding has to be house trained as the missis stands her ground on not keeping dogs in the kennel and i have to let her win on some things.

We are a very caring family and already have a three year old britany spanial who i use for rough shooting, marking whilst ferreting,and some beating.

I am not looking for a pup as we both work and we dont want to go through puppy training again idea situation would be some who has stared a pup in ferreting but has lost interest or just dosnt have time for him with us he will be looked after and exercised daily.

I am looking at bedlington whippets because i love the breed and i quite often struggle to drag freinds out ferreting so would love to get to the stage where i can just take my animals out and catch some rabbits with worrying about whos able to come out with me each weekend.

We live in the somerset area but would be willing to travel if needed, in a nut shell just trying to give a dog a good loving working life. I am willing to pay for the dog and i am not asking for something for nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks Craig Saunders.

Edited by 001craigsaunders
  • Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get your mate a book on dog training then. Or maybe you could help him stop his dog barking   And to write off a cross because your mate has a shit dog show ignorance bud. Pure and simple.   I act

I don't dislike them because I think I would struggle "handling one". Lol.   I've got a pup booked that will be hard to handle. But that's another story.   I've just not seen any that I could hon

its nice to see you lads playing nicely craig theres a 3/4 whip/bed pup for sale in the for sale section might be worth a look

Posted Images

Craig if your on Facebook mate there's a form called the bedlington whippet appreciation group there was one last week 18 months old house trained broke to ferrets and retrieves for sale it's worth a try to see if another comes up good luck handy we dogs

Edited by nothernlite

Craig if your on Facebook mate there's a form called the bedlington whippet appreciation group there was one last week 18 months old house trained broke to ferrets and retrieves for sale it's worth a try to see if another comes up good luck handy we dogs

I should off known you was a face book head . Swerve the beddy wippet it will depress you just ask northin shite yapping bastwards only good for bushing if that go for sal wip gray wont go far wrong good allrounders if bred right

I should off known you was a face book head . Swerve the beddy wippet it will depress you just ask northin shite yapping bastwards only good for bushing if that go for sal wip gray wont go far wrong good allrounders if bred right

What are you on about ? I assume this is a private joke between you two, either that or you`ve never owned one. ?

What are you on about ? I assume this is a private joke between you two, either that or you`ve never owned one. ?

Mind him hes harmless

Guys just a clown rake he's never owned one I think Edited by nothernlite

Guys just a clown rake he's never owned one I think
my mates got one doesint stop barking

Guys just a clown rake he's never owned one I think[/quot

I dont want one I dont need one I would never pick that x but thats just my opinion so f**k you

why what happens when you own one does some magical thing happen av got a 23tts bull wip gray it will do everything youre beddy wipp will do but better quicker and keep on doing it cheek off you to call me a clownpost-88363-0-94017500-1415654763.jpg