Collie Greyhound

Im just so torn ive had 2 dogs both pleased me but currently got none lost one to parvo and one had to be pts a while back but ive got a young lad now and wanting to get back into it , father son thing you no but im torn between collie grey or collie whippet not seen collie whippets that much but im a rabbit guy and I think collie grey will be a little too much just stuck, [NO TEXT TALK] had any experience with collie whippet, what they like size etc

I've seen a couple of nice whippet x border collies on here, both were racier than I expected........but personally I'd want at least a bit of greyhound in the mix. Other than your usual Internet sites selling dogs and countrymans weekly there's always david hancock for greyhound x collies.

I got a 5/8 whippet 1/4 greyhound 1/8 collie and you wouldnt believe quite how much she acts like a coĺlie but she very fast at 22 inch tts perfect rabbit dog and chucks in the odd surprise on the lamp and in the day

Funny that, I've found some lurchers with a small amount of collie in there breeding sometimes do more stalking than the half crosses.

• Like 3

Mines a 1/4 collie and stalks on sitters on the lamp.regarding size mines 26" and I find him fine on the bunnies not te best though when in tight spots ferreting due to his size but its horses for courses. The lad I go out with uses a first cross bedy whippet which is great for tight spots Ta tom

Rather a quarter found a litter dam is collie whippet/ grey and sire is a whippet what you think to that mix? Like I say I'm just for rabbits you think that'll be good for?

Should make a grand rabbit dog imo