Sad Day Rip

today i had to put my old bitch blacky down she was over 15years old she was a first class worker that always gave 100% in every thing she did.
she also was a fantastic mother and gave me and a few mate some first class pups witch also went on to make fantastic worker.

few pics of a true grafter
DSCN5364.jpg
Picture2542.jpg

blacky with two of her pups molly and caled
Picture1645.jpg

molly and cadno pups from blacky
Picture1628.jpg

sadly all three dogs in the pic below are now gone blacky,molly,and caled if i only get one more dog like them in my life ill be a happy man rip my best frends
Picture2693.jpg

• Like 19

There is nothing worse bud.

That bitch is the spit of my old lurcher dog Tye, and when he went I was a broken man for ages, I still miss that dog now after all these years.

I`m glad I had other dogs to carry on with as there is nothing worse than not having a dog for work. It`s what we all do.

Good that you had a great grafting dog that threw grafters as well, so you should be pleased with yourself about that.

ATB mate. We all know exactly how you feel.

• Like 1

I sometimes feel when you loose a good dog or have to put an old one to rest, that the people who treat dogs as cattle and have no emotional bond with the animal have the right idea. Then I think on of the pleasure just partnering the dog has given me over the years. Then I think Nahhh it's their loss.

RIP.

TC

• Like 9

There is nothing worse bud.

That bitch is the spit of my old lurcher dog Tye, and when he went I was a broken man for ages, I still miss that dog now after all these years.

I`m glad I had other dogs to carry on with as there is nothing worse than not having a dog for work. It`s what we all do.

Good that you had a great grafting dog that threw grafters as well, so you should be pleased with yourself about that.

ATB mate. We all know exactly how you feel.

cheers rake aboot.she gave me years of fab times and i still have her grand son and dauter with me now

• Like 1