Airgun Scopes

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's an air rifle scope, how far do you need to see, and fitted on a PCP how robust does it need to be? Of course you need it to work, be reliable and be clear at the distances you shoot but.........

I've had a few Hawke scopes before, Nite Eyes, Map Pro and others and I always thought that they were pretty OK for the money until they started to develop problems and they all did. The after sales s

Here here. Get a Hawke. There fine

Posted Images

I've had a few Hawke scopes before, Nite Eyes, Map Pro and others and I always thought that they were pretty OK for the money until they started to develop problems and they all did. The after sales service was shite (in my experience) and they all litterally ended up in the bin. They look good on paper but they're built from snot and wishful thinking. I wouldn't have another one given.

If you're after something that's built to last with properly decent glass for field use then have a look at the Nikon Pro Staff and the Vortex Dimondback ranges. They start at under £200 and will knock any Hawke or MTC into next week in terms of build quality.

As has already been said though, it's a personal thing but personally I don't like spending my hard earned on rubbish that just falls to bits.

Edited by andyfr1968
  • Like 3

I've got some lovely scopes in my collection but, I use an old but trusty, well used Simmons Pro-Air 6-18x40 with a 30/30 reticle on my Daystate Regal. Absolutely perfect for my needs. Beautiful scope, simple, stays right where you zero it to. If I could find another I'd buy it!

• Like 1