Ashers Of Belfast

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ashers of belfast a bakery,run by bible beleiving christian family,has been in the news last night for not writing gay slogans on a cake that was ordered,hehe,now before all the activists start talki

Not often I would totally agree with your posts Frazzers I agree 100% there They are being treated disgustingly. I'm not anti gays but the bakery should be allowed Freedom of Conscience to turn tha

I'm not going to say the M word on here and start a shit storm, but Christianity is still a faith. A faith that deserves the same respect as any other, regardless of if we agree or not. If the baker d

Nah del cant see it judge ruled in favour of christian buisness few months ago aswell,but hold on ashers served the gay community before an had no prob serving this customer,they had a prob with what the gays wanted wrote on it big difference,it went against there god given rights as bible beleiving christians,so no poxy man wearing a wig will change that!

So nan your saying they dont love thy neighbor caused they didnt write gay slogans on a cake which made them feel uncomfortable an uneasy an against there worldview,remember now they served gays no bother in the past,they just didnt write gay slogans on a cake so who the fook they think they are to.tell them.otherwise,they done it on pure badness

Del you cant wait now can you to see christians under pressure,your loving it,well sorry to tell you no matter what that judge says they will stand fast,so get a life tell an stop boasting in anguish!

Listen you defensive fool lol, I am not loving anything I am simply making a comment, if the judge rues in favour of the customers, what would the business owner do in the future………..you simple minded drongo lol

So nan your saying they dont love thy neighbor caused they didnt write gay slogans on a cake which made them feel uncomfortable an uneasy an against there worldview,remember now they served gays no bother in the past,they just didnt write gay slogans on a cake so who the fook they think they are to.tell them.otherwise,they done it on pure badne

Del you cant wait now can you to see christians under pressure,your loving it,well sorry to tell you no matter what that judge says they will stand fast,so get a life tell an stop boasting in anguish!

Listen you defensive fool lol, I am not loving anything I am simply making a comment, if the judge rues in favour of the customers, what would the business owner do in the future………..you simple minded drongo lol

if the judge rules in the customers favour their fooked lol every hobo in belfast jump on the bandwagon CLAAAAAAAAAAIM ..LOL

• Like 1

Del your a shitstirrer,when they win,an what will they do buisness or beleif,i dont even know them but they will keep on with there beleifs money means fook all compared to our lord,keep yor idols

Why would asking the question be deemed as shit stirring ? If the ruling goes against the business owner he will have a choice, close up or order some more pink icing