Ashers Of Belfast

Ashers of belfast a bakery,run by bible beleiving christian family,has been in the news last night for not writing gay slogans on a cake that was ordered,hehe,now before all the activists start talking shite,they didnt refuse to serve the gay person they refused to write gay slogans on their cake not thete uproar ffs going to court apparently,what a complete waste of taxpayers money,

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ashers of belfast a bakery,run by bible beleiving christian family,has been in the news last night for not writing gay slogans on a cake that was ordered,hehe,now before all the activists start talki

Not often I would totally agree with your posts Frazzers I agree 100% there They are being treated disgustingly. I'm not anti gays but the bakery should be allowed Freedom of Conscience to turn tha

I'm not going to say the M word on here and start a shit storm, but Christianity is still a faith. A faith that deserves the same respect as any other, regardless of if we agree or not. If the baker d

Not often I would totally agree with your posts Frazzers I agree 100% there

They are being treated disgustingly.

I'm not anti gays but the bakery should be allowed Freedom of Conscience to turn that order down..

• Like 1

I'm not going to say the M word on here and start a shit storm, but Christianity is still a faith. A faith that deserves the same respect as any other, regardless of if we agree or not. If the baker didn't want to write something that would make them feel uncomfortable, they are well within their rights as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Its_grim_up_norf
  • Like 1

You see fellas, the gay movement gurn about equality , but it only applies to them, they don't care who they upset to get the point of theirs across, they knew it was run by Christian people that's what they used it, they are trying to force being homo int the Christians faces it's an absolute disgrace. In nt anti gay but I'm a firm believer in god and that they gays need to show respect to the church, why not just go to another 1 of the hundreds off other bakeries in belfast and get them to do it? Because they don't get to look the big shots on camera. The world has gone mad

Edited by Ggib

It's a joke fraz, they forget that equality works both ways yes they've the right to be gay and do what they want in their own houses, but also people have the right to not like or support it, without being dragged through the coals

If you run a business nowadays fraz there are discrimination and equality laws. I bet the judge rules in favour of the gay customers, citing they were discriminated against and not treat as equal as any other customer because of their sexual preferences.