Tethered

Watched a programme last called tethered, two blokes tethered together with a six foot rope.

They were tethered together for 10 days without food and water in a jungle and had to stay that way for the duration, eating hunting sleeping and yes shitti*g.

So gents just for the craic who from THL would you like to be tethered to or not like to be tethered to for the same adventure.

Me personally would not like to be tethered to REX26, it would be bad enough in the jungle to start with without having to drag a ginger cu*t behind me moaning on with a Barnsley accent. :thumbs: ok Rex

• Like 2

i wouldnt want to be stuck wih delswall or stabba......both being double eyed, whinging, useless cnuts....................... but one of them does have a job lol

Stabba would eat anyone he was tethered to after about 3 hours.

i wouldnt want to be stuck wih delswall or stabba......both being double eyed, whinging, useless cnuts....................... but one of them does have a job lol

Stabba would eat anyone he was tethered to after about 3 hours.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Id like to be tethered inbetween scottishlass and ferrettess

wouldnt want to be tethered to the manky jewish stabba or eddy the eagle bootsha or the wrinkly simon cowell lokalike delswal :laugh:

• Like 2