Shooting Days In Return For Work

lt3033

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE TO DOOR KNOCKING AS I AM DOING THAT AS WELL.

Hello everyone, I am looking for any kind of shooting (rats, rabbits, pigeon, fox, ect.) in return for labour.

Will do any odd jobs or help out with anything you need me to do, I'm compitant with most tools including chainsaws, power tools, hand tools ect. ect.

I have a Land Rover Defender that is more than capable of towing/moving things around for you.

So, a little bit about me;

My name is Callum, I am engaged, I have my own house, I am a very responsible young man, I beat on a family shoot every other weekend, I am fully insured and a member of the B.A.S.C, I am a very keen shooter and I very much enjoy getting out.

If you can help me out or have any other question please feel free to get send me a message.

Many thanks,

Callum.

• Like 2

FairPlay to you Callum, at least you haven't come on here just asking for permissions with nothing in return, I really hope you get something sorted mate as you've proved your willing to work for it instead of just thinking someone is going to hand you permission for nowt! If you were closer to me I'd sort you something out.

• Like 1

Well done mate, how refreshing to hear you offer something, instead of all the bloody freeloaders that come on wanting it all for nothing, what do you shoot with mate, air gun, rifle, shotgun? If you want to come for a pigeon shoot, or a nights foxing, I am sure we can sort something out,no work required :thumbs:

• Like 1