A Bridge camera - might be good for your needs mate, a little bigger than normal compact camera but smaller than a DSLR and no need to carry extra lenses (it's a good mix of the 2 cameras put together) so could just go into your bag or larger jacket pocket - should be ideal for your needs and can be had for between £100 - £150

Edited by zandy01

Id bypass the bridge camera and go straight for a DSLR..pick em up dirt cheap on ebay..I bought three lol for peanuts no my pics ain't the best but I have thousands which im quite happy with..the flaws are due to me not the camera haha..

e96ab6ce02e826c1f37456014c953cac_zps69d5

• Like 3

Fuji

What dslr do you recommend as a second hand buy

Thanks

All mine are just Canon DSLRs buddy..being honest im not safe with expensive gear if I could afford it which I can't lol..ive knackered one by getting it soaked in monsoon conditions and also fell twice and totally demolished two lenses..im not selling pics or making money from taking pics in any way or form I just do it for a hobby and like to get action pics of my dogs in the field as well as the normal landscape and family pics etc and I find a DSLR even with cheap lenses is a step up from anything else..ive not payed over a hundred quid for any of mine and lenses from a tenner to sixty quid or thereabouts..I did pay more for two but yes you guessed it they were the two this clumsy git knackered haha..

If you get a bridge you will only want a Dslr soon enough. Get something like a nikon D3200 or something. it has a 24.4megapixel sensor and can record video in full HD too. You can pick them up for just over £200 with a lens combo I think. You can either use it like you would just taking snap shots or really start getting into it and get some awesome photos.

• Like 1