£200 Night Vision System

The farmer has said I can have up to £200 to spend on a night vision system! WAHOO!!!

Only problem is that I'm currently using a self-build and have ZERO experience outside of building my own gear.

What would you recommend for £200?

It can be stand alone, or it can be used with a scope.

I'm generally shooting within 15-20 meters, so it really doesn't need great capabilities. Maximum shooting range of 30 meters. Night will be pitch black! No light at all.

Any suggestions....and......go.....

At that range anything will do. Home build you will be better off with a E700 camera and screen rigged up, you will get a good image, but its the leads,batteries,screens etc that makes for a cumbersome setup.

is it yours when your done? wish the farm would give me 200 quid. depends how quick you want it I aint got much experience with off the shelf NV kit but you can build a seriously capable set up for under 200 quid just takes a while for the slow boat from china.

is it yours when your done? wish the farm would give me 200 quid. depends how quick you want it I aint got much experience with off the shelf NV kit but you can build a seriously capable set up for under 200 quid just takes a while for the slow boat from china.

Not allowed to keep it :-(

I'm thinking of just upgrading the camera that I use and getting a better IR Illuminator

i got a watec home build here if your interested? It comes with 3.5 screen + battery + dsa

or i got some bits to make your own i got a 700cam+ 16mm lens + 3.5 screen battery

let me know if your interested? in any of it as i don’t use any of it now as i use a NT300