Just A Little Reminder..

I release the pheasants and I'm very sure I can shoot them. Just as I can shoot shoot any other legal quarry with the appropriate tool.

Good for you mate :yes:

None of that changes the purpose of this thread, which was to remind everyone that 'taking' pheasants at night is illegal.

You may be 100% legal with what you do and where you do it, but some on here aren't and seem completely ignorant of the law.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it amazes me why folk like to tell the world everthing they get up to .     some things are best just kept quiet

wallet and leg work lol, never had permission never seeked permission, never wanted permission, i shoot where and when i like and i get everything for nothing its called POACHING.

Some people never learn.

wallet and leg work lol, never had permission never seeked permission, never wanted permission, i shoot where and when i like and i get everything for nothing its called POACHING.

Then this forum isn't the place for you. :no:

Illegal activities are not condoned or allowed on here, so I suggest you post with more care in future please :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Never heard so much bullshit in all my life.

This is a hunting forum and most of the lads on here are poachers and the only thing we aren't allowed to talk about is hunting.

Talk about what's on the news, what you are doing at the weekend, what car you drive, what clothes you wear. But don't you dare talk about hunting. Lol.

This is a hunting forum and most of the lads on here are poachers and the only thing we aren't allowed to talk about is hunting.

Talk about what's on the news, what you are doing at the weekend, what car you drive, what clothes you wear. But don't you dare talk about hunting. Lol.

You are wrong.

This is a hunting forum, not a poaching forum.

Poaching is illegal, and posts about illegal activities are not allowed.

If you don't like it then don't log on.

• Like 1

So someone else releases pheasants and you shoot them?

Are you certain the farmers have the right to give you permission?

What's it gotta do with you?

Why keep trying to trip people up and let them incriminate themselves online?

He didn't say anything illegal. Depending on how he answered your question however, that may of changed.

A hunting man like you is a bigger threat to the game than an anti.

You are wrong.

You know full well I'm not wrong.

Most hunting is illegal now anyway and if all the members were law abiding this forum would have about 3 members.

So we gonna talk about rats and mice?

He didn't say anything illegal. Depending on how he answered your question however, that may of changed.

What's it got to do with me?

Well, I'm a moderator on this venerable forum.

He did actually admit to illegal activities. Taking game birds at night is illegal.

Now if you want to start an argument, go elsewhere to do it. Likewise, if you don't like the rules of this site, again, go elsewhere.

You are wrong.

Most hunting is illegal now anyway and if all the members were law abiding this forum would have about 3 members.

You are wrong. And if you keep trying to stir up trouble, you'll be wrong with some warning points.

Most hunting is NOT illegal and most hunters act within the law. Some, however, seem incapable of going on to the internet with incriminating themselves and showing the rest of us in a poor light.

The people damaging hunting in this country the most are not the law abiding, nor the antis, but the idiots who do illegal stuff and then advertise it.

• Like 1

He did actually admit to illegal activities. Taking game birds at night is illegal.

Now if you want to start an argument, go elsewhere to do it. Likewise, if you don't like the rules of this site, again, go elsewhere.

I'm going nowhere ?

The legislation you posted refers to night "poaching". If he was on permission he wouldn't be poaching and if he used moonlight he wouldn't be using artificial light.

You are wrong.

You are wrong. And if you keep trying to stir up trouble, you'll be wrong with some warning points.

Most hunting is NOT illegal and most hunters act within the law. Some, however, seem incapable of going on to the internet with incriminating themselves and showing the rest of us in a poor light.

The people damaging hunting in this country the most are not the law abiding, nor the antis, but the idiots who do illegal stuff and then advertise it.

And the ones who don't advertise it have the likes of you poking around trying to find out if they acted within the law or not.

Oh no. Not warning points. Please Matt. Not warning points. There's a good mod ?

• Like 1

I'm going nowhere

The legislation you posted refers to night "poaching". If he was on permission he wouldn't be poaching and if he used moonlight he wouldn't be using artificial light.

Go and read the Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981, and when you've done that read a few more laws...

Taking Game Birds at night is illegal, even with permission.

Now I'll say this just once more; please stop trying to stir up trouble.