ftm

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mk2 was my choice today and once again it never failed me

i could borrow a shotgun & really do a job on them but i love the fieldcraft skills with air rifle hunting

brilliant have some fantastic memories of days on the squirrels and my faithful dog and webley Vulcan with open sights we went everywhere together walked anywhere back in the early eighties, has a you

brilliant have some fantastic memories of days on the squirrels and my faithful dog and webley Vulcan with open sights we went everywhere together walked anywhere back in the early eighties, has a young teenager no bother at all now youd have the whirly bird on you and armed response whats happened to the world.

• Like 2

jr hartley ---we have the do gooders to blame mate and a few arseholes that shouldnt have an airifle -i too have fond memories of walking local woods without a care in the world coppers were happy to see you keeping yourself busy giving them more time to sort real crime out -billy

• Like 1

Here's the result of today's foray. They just keep coming and coming; all shot from the same spot as the 8 I shot last week. This rifle works, I had to use my Ripley last week while I was waiting to get this one.

CAM00052.jpg

Nice shooting, what was you waiting for, repairs? How does the daystate compare to the ripley?

The MK4 (my second one) is just a spare for HFT and a rifle I can also use on vermin. It doesn't compare with the Ripley on a consistency level but it is a very accurate rifle and a lot lighter to cart around. This one is the MK4IS Target in a sporter stock which I only got last week. Ripper is just not ideal in the field (bright nickel and blue/silver laminate but does the job well if I'm laid up in cover.

i could borrow a shotgun & really do a job on them but i love the fieldcraft skills with air rifle hunting

Utterly agree! I have a shotgun and love bashing clays, pigeons and the odd invited driven day, but am most happy sneaking around after squizzers or pigeons with the air rifles.

• Like 2

I would love to have a go at them there the only thing iv never hunted iv hunted every thing els but alas non on my perms

i have saw a few reds but no grays and i hope it stays that way .

nice shooting and a good bag

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1