Gay People Having Kids

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there's a lot worse things in the world to concern yourself over.   I used to work for the local authority and seen some absolute f***ing shit holes round the north east. Kids grubby in a s

Love threads like this all the '' knuckle dragger's '' come out of the closet.. you are what you are , simple as that , I would be more concerned about about a child being converted to Islam than bein

One side of the coin you can't stop anyway,,,,cos lesbians can have kids,,,   Although I don't give two hoots about gays,,,they don't bother me one bit.. I honestly don't know what to think about ga

Dont get touchy because your sons gay. Twat. Where im from its wrong so like it or lump it

Ive been there pal,then i grew up,im proud of my son,very,very proud,something your mummy and daddy may not also be able to say.Ill guarantee if the 6ft 4" of my 17 stone son stood in front of you,you,d proffer your weak and limpid hand.

Hi,

I haven't really got a problem with gays, or gays raising children, I've done a lot of work for a gay couple and there gay friends for over 20 years and they have been very good kind people, one was a big land owner who supported the fox hunting, loved the pheasant/duck seasons, and the other one had a antique business with the same interests, they were very discreet about their sexuality and I never ever see them touch each other in any way whilst we was there, but what went on behind closed doors was up to them, they adored each other in there normal life, just as much as I adore my wife in my normal life, who am I to judge their normal life.

A question

What and how would you react if your daughter or son sat you down and said that they were gay. Would you instantly think, you sick b*****d or would you stand by your child and support them?

you're always going to get different opinions, I'm not trying to sway your opinions about gays, but ones I have met seem to be decent people,

tillylamp

• Like 2

Wouldn't have liked 2 gay anything raise my children if anything had ever happens to me, but that's just me

I once had that mentality and was proud of it,the cushion of ignorance we have to let go eventually.Id rather my grandchild was brought up to respect all than the prejudice i was brought up in,im not saying all my prejudice is wrong,much of it is not,especially relating to some of the fecking gays about and what they demand from us,but,ive learnt to understand and welcome what many of them are about and the emphasis they put into their responsibility as a parent,gay or not.Ignorance is bliss at times.

people always compare kids being brought up by gays to being neglected by druggies.....errr that's not actually the option, sure anyone would say that's better but it aint better than the norm which is to bring kids up with normal hetro parents. TV just tries to portray that its all normal because the bbc is run by blo@dy gays.

• Like 1