Back Out Today

8613541B-5897-46A5-8A3F-19AB3965E1A2_zps

This is the edge row the farmer wanted done so I grabbed the ferrets and a flask and of I went the first burrow was a nine holer which produced one which the big fella grabbed as it was about to bolt moved further down to a 10 holer which produced number two AA422504-A2C1-4D17-B9C7-CBFB3C728BD7_zps

On to the third which was a lot bigger with eighteen holes so popped the little fella in and got a bolt straight away I was dealing with this one when I seen a rabbit running past me so I reset the net and walked to the top end to see the end net twisted 4CF4E074-C704-44D6-BA7A-0CBE4A05110A_zps

Boxed him up and moved on to the last one which was a four holer 0AFD966D-03B6-429D-BEC4-D09CC154E8E2_zps

I entered the big fella and got a mark at three foot after about five minuets and broke through to find him at the back of a big buck curled up in a stop end ended up with the four and one escape 8A984C11-CCA0-4E4F-9E4A-67764AEBF390_zps

3CDF4113-BF5A-4ED5-8C2E-F5DFD019AA36_zps

ATB Dean

• Like 1

You had your work cut out for you there mate with the hedges. A lot of my ferreting is in the same situations and it can be frustrating setting the nets in the middle of hedges.It can be a nightmare too when the rabbits hit them but roots and branches stop the nets from pursing properly and you get them escaping. Fair play,enjoyed the photos

You had your work cut out for you there mate with the hedges. A lot of my ferreting is in the same situations and it can be frustrating setting the nets in the middle of hedges.It can be a nightmare too when the rabbits hit them but roots and branches stop the nets from pursing properly and you get them escaping. Fair play,enjoyed the photos

All my permission is hedgerows mate it's a nightmare what I would give for a burrow in the middle of a feild ha ha there's nothing worse than setting a net for a twig to fall into it then have to set it again plus a piriton tablet comes in handy with all the cover I'll be back at it next week glutton for punishment