Video Running Coyotes With Sight Hounds On Horse Back

Some of you might have seen this before but some years ago I ran coyotes with my Sight hounds.. I would use a fox pro remote caller and on horse back go with them. I had some guys asking me to video how I did it so my wife bought me a camera and this was the first trip out..

Problem with using a predator call is there are more predators out there then coyotes!

http://youtu.be/THkF0ZCV6yQ

• Like 19

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might have seen this before but some years ago I ran coyotes with my Sight hounds.. I would use a fox pro remote caller and on horse back go with them. I had some guys asking me to video h

You keep referring to that lion as a cub in an effort to belittle. It was no cub. Sub adult at least but from the video it looked like a good example of a young female best I could tell by the

Small lion or not, didn't look to me when the man got there, that there was much he could do considering the circumstances. One man out horseback by himself with multiple dogs. Trapperdan, I'm ve

Posted Images

Crossed up sighthounds from around here... One of the yellow hounds has 1/8 pit bull ... we just crossed them up with some old breeding from around here best to best and what works.. always thought the App dog probably had some Catahoula in him from somewhere. Was not the fastest but wasn't too far behind.. The green eyed hound wasn't much for the fight but would catch one in rough country and not hurt himself..

Some of you might have seen this before but some years ago I ran coyotes with my Sight hounds.. I would use a fox pro remote caller and on horse back go with them. I had some guys asking me to video how I did it so my wife bought me a camera and this was the first trip out..

Problem with using a predator call is there are more predators out there then coyotes!

http://youtu.be/THkF0ZCV6yQ

I have a passport and can ride a horse if you ever fancy some company for a week giv me a shout lol .....we'll done to the dogs and yourself for getin I there..I'm sure there's not a lot of men who would not of jumped down of that horse while the dogs were on a MOUNTAIN LION lol

Good video all the people that was saying a mountain lion would kill lurchers and a dog wouldn't stand a chance with one should watch this

great vid :thumbs: , them yote type dogs =stags look hell of tough dogs, but prob been bred for quarry like that for years+years. wonder if they kill timber wolf , from what I read not many dogs can ? some of that blood over here make some great lurchers if you wanted more than a rabbit dog :yes:

you know I believe that 3 or 4 good stags that have been on a lot of coyotes could take a lone wolf like we have down here... not so sure about those northern timber wolfs .. I had a guy come down and hunt lions with me and he was from Iowa and had a couple of stags with him that were some of most impressivie I have ever seen.... I never got to see them on a coyote but if I was going to try some on wolf those would be the kind I would go get