Time Machine/event In History.

If you could have the opportunity to use one!

What moment or event in time would you visit?

Strange question I know but what the hell.

Serious answers please.

Mine would be....

To see Elvis in concert or the Beatles.

and strangly to watch Hitler giving a mass speech ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would go back and tell my birth mother, to let me know were my birth brother is,, because i cant find him! That would make me complete.

Id go back to my wedding day to first wife, but this time id listen to me best mate when he says"why the f**k you marring her" dont do it!!

Ancient Greece , and listen to Socrates , London 16th/early 17th century and watch a Shakespeare play at the Globe , America ,pre Columbus , Scotts expedition ,Shakletons expedition ,Greenwich village

So many great moments to choose from history and I wouldn't know where to choose,but I would like to go back and see all my ancestors . Starting with my grandfather it would be nice to see him again , then see he's father and so on throughout time .

• Like 2

I would go back and wright just a couple of lines from all of U2 songs then wait till they recorded them and then show bono to be a twat as i did it first . Also if i won euro lottery i would buy all the tickets to the next U2 show turn up on my own with my ipod on

• Like 3

Britain in the 20s - 30s.......for the hunting & women....

New York in the 50s......for the jazz & women.....

San Fracisco.....in the late 60s......for the drugs & women......

• Like 2

I know they say if you went back and altered anything it would be a disaster, but mohammeds bedroom with a dagger springs to mind :whistling:

The 'Muhammed paradox' Islam provokes you to go back in time to kill muhammed to prevent Islam, which has the effect of you never going back in time in the first place. Lol. Back to the drawing board...

I know they say if you went back and altered anything it would be a disaster, but mohammeds bedroom with a dagger springs to mind :whistling:

The 'Muhammed paradox' Islam provokes you to go back in time to kill muhammed to prevent Islam, which has the effect of you never going back in time in the first place. Lol. Back to the drawing board...

Then i would do something else wouldn't i BH, he's not the only worthy target out there is he :thumbs: And like jesus mate, no proof he existed anyway, so could be a wasted trip?

I would go back and wright just a couple of lines from all of U2 songs then wait till they recorded them and then show bono to be a twat as i did it first . Also if i won euro lottery i would buy all the tickets to the next U2 show turn up on my own with my ipod on

This has made my year!!!

Bravo this man!

Go back and meet Robin Hood ...

If you could go back,,,and not get killed,,,,I would like to see a quite a few wars,,,,I no that's a bit macarb,,,,but I would quite like to see first had how scary it must have been,,,,

Things like the somme,,,passiondale,,ect,,, or DDay in Second World War ,,,,,,and also further back at the battle of Waterloo ...

Then going even further back like born said ,,,Troy ,,,Sparta ,,,,and all that carry on

• Like 2