All Rounders Day/night. Rabbits

never really thought of it befor. but have you ever noticed when you have an allrounder dog on rabbits that works night and day. that even tho you can put your house on him marking rabbits aground in the day and when he runs them in, you have to drag him away from the earth with all your might. but he knows th diffrence in the night that when he misses 1 on the lamp and that lamp gose out hes straight back to your toes. i now thats 1 thing that makes a good rabbit dog but never took much thought in it till lastnight. thats all really

• Like 1

Personally (and i'm deffo no expert) I think alot to do with it is how you enter a dog, ones that start off in the day time usually need dragging off a burrow at night till they learn to come back but can make the better allrounder. Dogs which start off lamping make less reliable markers. But you dont end up throwing a wobbler with the pup as he is hunting up and emptying all your permission in one fell swoop!