Anyone Seen Something In The Lamp They Cant Explain?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Field upon field of nothing

Some clown lamping a bowling green

A few week ago on the local show fields alongside a walk something on a bench in the distance almost out of the beam. Walked round to it quietly and it turned out to be one of the local hoodlums on to

Yeah couple weeks ago, 3 of us in field me and mate could see a shadow on a puddle and had a clear view either side of the puddle. It shot from the middle to the right, never ran, hopped or jumped just smoothly shot away, nothing to be seen anywhere when lamp turned on, 2 of us seen it at exact same time

a body wrapped up in bubble wrap and a bag over the feet and head next to a tree with cows walking round it in the middle of no where my 2 mates ran to me at the gate and i white lighted from there and the body sat up and fell back down we just got off as we didnt know what we was getting involved in :yes:

• Like 1

a body wrapped up in bubble wrap and a bag over the feet and head next to a tree with cows walking round it in the middle of no where my 2 mates ran to me at the gate and i white lighted from there and the body sat up and fell back down we just got off as we didnt know what we was getting involved in :yes:

Still going with this shite I see......????

• Like 1

Still going with this shite I see......

I thought you were dead Lab?.A few years ago me and a mucker used to trawl the countryside around us,day and night.Some of our favourite land was betwixt two valleys that held more than its share of game,hares,rabbits and venison,plus a fox or two,an old broken down barn was often a resting place as we decided on our next option,one dark and gloomy night we rested there whilst deciding on our next options,the lazy lamp was cast about as usual to be be met by the stark silouhette of the corpse of a young lass who,s face had been eaten away by rats.Young lass that took her own life and we discovered 4 days later,put a different perspective on our nightime forays.