Having a great season.

Fletcher

I'm really enjoying the season so far, my MHH has been bang on since day one, I'd like to share some photo's with you.

Picture205.jpg

Picture208.jpg

Picture231.jpg

Picture226.jpg

Picture222.jpg

Picture243.jpg

Picture248.jpg

Picture251.jpg

Picture260.jpg

16 rabbits in three and half weeks without the help of dog or ferret, for those who say a MHH can't take rabbit :feck:

Cheers for looking

Fletcher

nice pnotos mate i also have a mhh and people have said to me that they wont take rabbit, i dont think theses people have ever flown a good fit mhh mine gets phesants as well. mine flys at 1 lbs 6.5oz at the moment but when he is fit around christmass time he will be 1lbs 7.5 oz. i have evan had a mhh that flys at 1lbs 4oz that still got rabbits. good luck with him i hope your good season carrys on.

Cracking bird and pics Fletcher. :thumbs: Have you tried him at any feather yet?

No feather this season yet but he has taken cock and hen pheasant, crow, jackdaw, rook, and moorhen, no mallard YET.

Fraser, I got him from Hugh Haggarty at Highland Hawking.

He hunts best at 605g at the moment, but has taken rabbit at 615g this season. (Whats that in old money?)

A couple more pic's

Picture312.jpg

Picture318.jpg

Picture311.jpg

Guest fraser hamilton
Cracking bird and pics Fletcher. :thumbs: Have you tried him at any feather yet?

No feather this season yet but he has taken cock and hen pheasant, crow, jackdaw, rook, and moorhen, no mallard YET.

He hunts best at 605g at the moment, but has taken rabbit at 615g this season. (Whats that in old money?)

thainks i now of him i go up to golspie to visit andy houghs evray year for some hunting e.c.t he gifted me a pair of grousehaking perrys and a n exdemo snowie owl

do you live near bora if so do you live near the foard that takes you to loch bora?

atb

fraser

thainks i now of him i go up to golspie to visit andy houghs evray year for some hunting e.c.t he gifted me a pair of grousehaking perrys and a n exdemo snowie owl

do you live near bora if so do you live near the foard that takes you to loch bora?

atb

fraser

Fraser, I'm about 50 miles north of Brora.

regards

Fletch