Its About Time

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shes never 67!   Id shag that me!!!!   Judi reads THL posts all the time, she recently copied and posted a post of the hunting section to her blog...one where somebody was asking about boxing day

i really hope she gets the maximum sentience they can give her and her new butch cell mate takes a liking to her    

I remember saying when I first seen that video that that Terrierman is an absolute credit to terrierwork and hunting. Good to see justice done. Unfortunately she'll be a martyr to all the other igno

Posted Images

That scriking at the end is music to my ears lol just showed to a couple of locals here in the bar they are in stitches calling her mental. I guess psyco is psyco in any language :laugh:

Edited by mushroom
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 7:39 PM
Subject: DUG OUT VIXEN SHOT DEAD TODA,Y JUST FEET FROM ME!!!
Today I witnessed the execution of a beautiful and petrified vixen dug out by terrier-men connected to the Flint & Denbigh hunt. They had put three nets up to prevent her from escaping. She was so traumatised that she never made a sound as they dragged her out of her refuge and shot her at close range using a double barrel shotgun. I heard the awful dull thud as the shot violently took her life. But what is going to haunt me was the glimpse I had of her just before she was murdered. I have this image in my head of a gorgeous vixen rigid with fear being held by the scruff just moments before these evil men, Rob and Marvin Harvey, put out her lights and she flopped like a rag doll. It was truly horrific and I don't know if I am ever going to get over the sight of her going limp like a marionette doll - its an image that will live with me until she is avenged and I hear news how each and everyone of those barbarous demons out hunting today wish they had never been born.
After the vixens body was taken away by one of the terrier-men (Marvin Harvey) they refused to allow me to lay her rest instead I was then pushed down the 10ft muddy bank after trying to sit on the earth to try to stop the possibility of another fox suffering the same harrowing fate. He denied he pushing me down the bank of course but then he would, wouldn't he? But I am telling you the truth, he did!!! Today I came face to face with evil men and women and I've been traumatised by what I witnessed, just feet away from where I stood.
My film will be going onto youtube for all to see when I'm ready - right now I'm not sure I'm strong enough to play out the scene again - I need a day or two to try to get over the violence to that poor animal before I'm able to put it onto youtube. But this is something I'm going to have to do so that she didn't die in vain.
I have a feeling that there may have been another fox in that earth and a dog fox close by because when we revisited this area two hours later to get a GPS location of where it happened we arrived just in time to see riders and hounds coming through and the hounds went into full cry as they entered scrub next to the earth. The hunt went ballistic when they saw us back at the earth and told us that the police had told them that if we came near this earth again we would be arrested. One of them, Ed, pushed me around as he continued to film me, refusing to allow me a dignified walk back to the road in peace. This is the Flint & Denbigh hunt, all they understand is how to inflict suffering onto innocent and defenceless animals - they insult and abuse anyone who hates their sadistic cruelty.
I know there is a God out there, but where was God today?
Judi
PS Last Saturday this hunts supporters slashed three tyres on two of our cars, so they are also carrying knives - we can't afford this extra expense - we struggle to afford the fuel never mind tyres. Nothing is ever done to get this hunt to stop their abuse towards us. I will not be calling out the police anymore - they really don't care and just us as a nuisance...

heres her blog about that day,funny oul read lol

• Like 3

Sent:[/size] Tuesday, January 28, 2014 7:39 PM[/size]

Subject:[/size] DUG OUT VIXEN SHOT DEAD TODA,Y JUST FEET FROM ME!!![/size]

[/size]

Today I witnessed the execution of a beautiful and petrified vixen dug out by terrier-men connected to the Flint & Denbigh hunt. They had put three nets up to prevent her from escaping. She was so traumatised that she never made a sound as they dragged her out of her refuge and shot her at close range using a double barrel shotgun. I heard the awful dull thud as the shot violently took her life. But what is going to haunt me was the glimpse I had of her just before she was murdered. I have this image in my head of a gorgeous vixen rigid with fear being held by the scruff just moments before these evil men, Rob and Marvin Harvey, put out her lights and she flopped like a rag doll. It was truly horrific and I don't know if I am ever going to get over the sight of her going limp like a marionette doll - its an image that will live with me until she is avenged and I hear news how each and everyone of those barbarous demons out hunting today wish they had never been born. [/size]

[/size]

After the vixens body was taken away by one of the terrier-men (Marvin Harvey) they refused to allow me to lay her rest instead I was then pushed down the 10ft muddy bank after trying to sit on the earth to try to stop the possibility of another fox suffering the same harrowing fate. He denied he pushing me down the bank of course but then he would, wouldn't he? But I am telling you the truth, he did!!! Today I came face to face with evil men and women and I've been traumatised by what I witnessed, just feet away from where I stood. [/size]

[/size]

My film will be going onto youtube for all to see when I'm ready - right now I'm not sure I'm strong enough to play out the scene again - I need a day or two to try to get over the violence to that poor animal before I'm able to put it onto youtube. But this is something I'm going to have to do so that she didn't die in vain.[/size]

[/size]

I have a feeling that there may have been another fox in that earth and a dog fox close by because when we revisited this area two hours later to get a GPS location of where it happened we arrived just in time to see riders and hounds coming through and the hounds went into full cry as they entered scrub next to the earth. The hunt went ballistic when they saw us back at the earth and told us that the police had told them that if we came near this earth again we would be arrested. One of them, Ed, pushed me around as he continued to film me, refusing to allow me a dignified walk back to the road in peace. This is the Flint & Denbigh hunt, all they understand is how to inflict suffering onto innocent and defenceless animals - they insult and abuse anyone who hates their sadistic cruelty.[/size]

[/size]

I know there is a God out there, but where was God today?[/size]

Judi [/size]

PS Last Saturday this hunts supporters slashed three tyres on two of our cars, so they are also carrying knives - we can't afford this extra expense - we struggle to afford the fuel never mind tyres. Nothing is ever done to get this hunt to stop their abuse towards us. I will not be calling out the police anymore - they really don't care and just us as a nuisance...[/size]

heres her blog about that day,funny oul read lol

ain't it funny how after this bullshit post she judasly lied about, she was proven guilty of lies tresspass and a lot of other stuff she made up. I'm really glad this twisted lying bitch got found out
  • Like 1