New Member- Mornin All !

Morning members. Just dropping a note to introduce myself. As you would gather from my username the name is Wayne from South Wales. I used to do a lot more shooting than I do now. I previously held both FAC and shotgun certs and have stalked, wildfowled and rough shot but withdrew a bit due to too many hobbies and not enough cash to keep them all going - 4 kids dont help. However my teenage boy has discovered shooting and is keen as mustard and its rubbed off on me and re-ignited my love of shooting. We currently only use air rifles and have just found a small farm locally to have a walk around. We recently lost 2 farms due to no fault of our own. On one, the farmer retired and the land agent would not let us carry on shooting even though I had shot over the ground for over 10 years. The other sold 90% of his ground after illness to a neighbour who keeps horses and is not open to guns on his land at all !! Just goes to prove that permission is hard to get but easy to lose. Any way thats a personal potted history and I hope to get to know everyone a bit more as time goes on.