What Does Your User Name Say About You?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not telling you.

Mine's an anagram...I'm actually a twenty four year old make up technician in Debenhams called Lena.

Posted Images

Mine comes from being an young idiot lol. Joined here probably before I hit puberty. Someone would say it'll be good to do this or I bet noone would...and I'd always say ill do it the. The reverse psychology would come lol I knew what they was trying to do but I just didnt give a shit. So then people would say you can dare him to do anything and hell do it.

As above, my name is derived from the fact that I am 1/3 smaller than the wife. What does your user name signify to you?

TC

:hmm:Well,..when I first got a computer and discovered the various Hunting Forums,..I was told that you had to have a user name. :icon_redface:

I tried several,...some a wee bit daft, but all fairly obvious.

Eventually settled on CHALKWARREN,...mainly because my ferreting trips darn sarf,..were made amidst the vast chalk warrens on the South Downs of Hampshire, West Sussex, etc...so I thought the name appropriate..

All the best, Phil.

Edited by Phil Lloyd

given to me by a mates dad when i was about 12, we had gone to his house to have a go on his cb radio when it was a big craze in the 80 s, he asked me what my handle was ,huh, not got one says i ,,what kinda thing do ya like to do ,, he says with this my mate says ,,he,s always down the woods trying to catch wild animals hence........

• Like 1

Nothing.

Thought it was to do with your obsession for chocolate .........with all your dogs being named after them
Beleve it or not iam not a chocolate eater but here's the dog called buttons Edited by Buttons