Canada Under Attack ......................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2800945/nazi-sympathiser-jailed-four-weeks-grossly-offensive-anti-semitic-tweet-sent-labour-mp.html#article-2800945

They are too busy arresting and sending nationalists to prison for tweets lol, be careful what you post online especially if you mention jews. This is the other side to anti terror laws a complete shut down of free speach. 4 weeks prison for saying a jew will always show their true colours and hitler was right.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Multi culturism working well....   RIP to the soldiers killed.

its going to happen everywere sooner or later with theses islamic sleeper cells its only a matter of time before a 9/11or something big similar happens again

But the police will put a lot of manpower to catching the lone wolves that target hate preachers just to show that they are fair etc etc and the politicians will come out condemning them. There would

How the f**k can someone get banged up for saying hitler was right ( not that I agree ) but these scumbags can sit here and preach their bullshit and get given benefits. I honestly don't get it. I'm not even saying lock someone up for an opinion but when you got someone who has such hate for the country linked to so many home grown terrorists and is still allowed to claim benefits. Well prehaps someone can explain why it's allowed.

The 1st attack from them in Northern Ireland would start all out war over here. These animals don't care about killing women and kids I fact they hide behind their own to save their own cowardly necks. Treat them as they would us

• Like 1

LOL, tandoors ffs the little prick didn't just pass his beliefs on Nazism did he... he directed his vile hate at another person. That's not restricting freedom of speech, that's restricting people from acting aggressively towards others.

Edited by Born Hunter

How the f**k can someone get banged up for saying hitler was right ( not that I agree ) but these scumbags can sit here and preach their bullshit and get given benefits. I honestly don't get it. I'm not even saying lock someone up for an opinion but when you got someone who has such hate for the country linked to so many home grown terrorists and is still allowed to claim benefits. Well prehaps someone can explain why it's allowed.

All these questions have the same answer - because immigration and multiculturalism have enriched our lives, and brought a vibrancy that the British culture lacked. (Apparently !)

'Freedom of speech' used to mean that you could say anything you wanted, provided it was true, or you could make a reasonable case for your views. Nowadays, it means you can say what you like, as long as no-one disagrees with you, however contrived their dissent may be.

Truth, reasoned argument and old-fashioned common sense are all immediately trumped by the all-conquering 'Actually, I'm offended by that !'

And that's why you can't call a spade a spade these days.....................oops !

Edited by Blackbriar

My point was that they are beating native people with the very stick they should be using on real terrorists, the people these laws where brought in to supposedly prosecute and yet they rant all they want and remain at large, it was hardly a viscous attack more of a flipant tweet made by an angry young working class lad who has had a poor upbringing. His views are entirely reactionary to what is happening to our country he is just further along the road of speaking out against it than most and lands himself inside. Prison for a tweet that's hardly offensive lol it sets a precedent that is completely against what free speach should be about. Meanwhile poor white girls are being raped and ignored by the police all over our country.

A tweet of a picture of a Jewish woman's face with the yellow star of David on her head accompanied by the words "Hitler was right".

I'd bang the little shite up as well. That's not infringing a persons rights to free speech. That's protecting everyone's right to feeling safe.

None of this is infringing on your freedom to talk about the problems with any specific community.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

What Im worried about is Remembrance day is coming up in a couple of weeks =(

dont be worried, be proud, fcuk them if they want a war then an attack on rem day is the way to get themselves wiped out in gb. That ukip poster was good showing the headstones saying they died so that we can live free from foreign rule. The mussies are all pedo worshipping scum who have a short memories,
  • Like 1

The Jews are going to take over this world just look at the vast amount of land they conquered already ...in blue :blink:

That post just shows how little you really know about anything Rags :blink: And its not a "jewish thing" is it, how can it be when they aren't jews :hmm:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2800945/nazi-sympathiser-jailed-four-weeks-grossly-offensive-anti-semitic-tweet-sent-labour-mp.html#article-2800945

They are too busy arresting and sending nationalists to prison for tweets lol, be careful what you post online especially if you mention jews. This is the other side to anti terror laws a complete shut down of free speach. 4 weeks prison for saying a jew will always show their true colours and hitler was right.

you have to give em his dews he took no crap