Oscar Pistorias Jailed

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least his sex life will improve !!

Only a man with a pigs head really believes that he did not intend to kill her, the story is that far fetched it's beyond comical. 100% he would have been done for murder over here with a Jury. If it

If it was in the UK he`d do just the same sentence.   The verdict might be debatable, but the sentence is what you would expect for someone who accidently but recklessly killed someone.   Bottom l

Just heard a couple of good 'uns.................

-Oscar's just heard that all his sponsorship deals have been cancelled. Except the one with Cillit Bang Bang Bang !

-Prison life should suit him. He's used to unexpected discharges during the night !

(I just hope the prison authorities can protect him better than he protected his girlfriend from that burglar !)

If I was rich in South Africa I'd have myself a couple of boerboels and sleep at night no worries.

Are they bulletproof like?

Good visual deterrent alright for the white suburbs , but in the sticks , you'd rather have something more...metallic..to hand

Remember, this is Africa