What To Expect On Driven Day

I usually turn up for beating better dressed than the guns! But I do like playing dress up lol

What sort of beating are you doing if your dressed better then the guns? ;)

I'm begrudgingly buying a new pair of chaps because I'm getting comments such as "where did you get your a***less shorts from?" simply because they've ripped up and I've cut of the freid parts ;)

I imagined to like to play beater too;) lol ?

Don`t forget the Port.

Good point. You'll always see a shoot owner with a deep dark red nose!

Or on my local the fine for low or shooting after the horn isn't money, it's a bottle of the finest port made payable to the keeper and Co.

pull up in your vogue range rover,get out in your newest tweeds,breeks,walk behind your vehicle and pull out a purdey,make small chat with other guns about internet sales,and when the new model range rovers coming out.walk to your peg and totally miss every bird that come over you.return to lunch and engage in small chat once again.repeat the peg embarresment in the afternoon.pay thousands to the estate and drive home to tell the wife you out shot all of the rich dicks.