Daystate Huntsman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks to me John like, you will have to get your Regal to a proper gunsmith who knows his PCPs to make it work as it should. It's more cash to fork out, but, you should get your rifle back working

Like our learned Villaman I had very little confidence in the Daystate fold. I have had two MKIV IS which were not particularly well built rifles. Accurate yes but moderate engineering at a premium pr

I've had three Huntmans and four Regals now. Got rid of the last Regal last week. All were bought brand new. All but one was woefully poor and the good one was average. Either I'm the unluckiest man

Posted Images

i do not really understand the technical issues, but love my mk2o.png

I was thinking the same. For god sake... how has a post about the huntsman got 5 pages!? Does anyone actually care that much.

You would if you paid £800 on a pile of crap :cray:

• Like 2

How many hw100s did you have with problems 2 and one sent back 3or4 times and had to spend you own money on it to fix it sum would say that was a load of crap you could list just as many people with problems with the hw100 as the regal and people saying they a load of crap n that's fact you only after Google it.

Edited by carlo5983

I will complain about any thing which doesn't work properly doesn't matter if I only paid £1 for it new

I suggest you go back and read all the other post made on this thread and not just mine

If you don't like what I say about the Regal , well tuff fecking luck

• Like 2

I was thinking the same. For god sake... how has a post about the huntsman got 5 pages!? Does anyone actually care that much.

5 pages though...

5 pages though...

I am giving up on this Rez ,No point carrying on We all know the regal is S**t :laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

I'll hold you to that v'man at the next HL meet... Then kick ya arse on the spinners :D as long as your not using your 97.

Any fecking gay state posts, let um go mate. There not worth it.

X

Edited by Rez
  • Like 1