Ferret Thieves

its a sad world when you cant trust anyone these days.

CCTV on your property and on your neighbors...you watch there's and they watch yours etc etc...like neighborhood watch but DIGITAL.. All my neighbors are on red alert 24/7 ... its the only way.

Don't do what one of mine did recently... His missis heard something 4am and looked to see a bloke just leaving their property through front gate...Woke hubby up he ran down with his 2x4 to see nothing... couple of nights later she was up again...same bloke leaving..same thing happened and he missed him.. next night the bloke and his other neighbor waited up all night and at 4am the bloke set off the motion detectors outside yet again... they were both up, boots on baseball bats and roll of gaffa tape the lot... this time they were on it like a bonnet...straight out of house and rugby tackled the fella before he got halfway down the path...The other neighbor is over him with the bat screaming at him....the bloke on the floor didnt know what had hit him..... Poor fekker..

the bloke squeeked out from underneath his assailant...I'm delivering the milk....aaaaaaargh ! ffsake..the regular milkman was on holiday and his stand-in was doing it early hours so he could still get to his other jobs in time. .. poor fella was in shock... and dam lucky the other neighbor hadn't hit him with the Bat.

I had 4 ferrets in a pen locks on everything mother and son mother and doughter that was my blood line the little Jill had just came into seson going to breed with the young hob for parents of the two were class workers but they stole the mother & doughter left other two I even put a £50 reward out for return posters up all over but nothing

Fxxxing ferret thieves suffered from it twice once when i was a young kid about 7yrs old my dad had just bred a litter of kits from our two workers, some twxts came and stole the parents and all the kits, still pisses me of now 33yrs later as in the 80's i was out all the time working with them ferrets and my old man, as a kid as well they were my pets that i was well into. Then few years back had some kids knock on my door when i was out asked the missus if we had any ferrets for sale, which we didn't, few days later had 2 out of the 3 i had at the time stolen, gutted as bred them myself. If i had spoken to them myself i would have got them one but they only spoke to the wife. Some people no matter how much something is will always steal it first, most people with ferrets will either give you one, put you onto someone who has some or at the most charge you a tenner !! Some people just have no morals the only good thief is a dead one!!!

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

This was the main reason I stopped keeping ferrets had my best ever ferrets nicked in a matter of minutes of going into the house ..I must have been watched as soon as I was inside they were over the fence and gone I went back out to feed the dogs and found an empty cage ....my mates were done a few nights later ..

just went out to feed my jills and found the court gate open and no ferrets checked on them last night and both ok can only think they have been nicked or released as the gate was bolted last night but not this morning gutted .Got to have ferrets lost without them.

just went out to feed my jills and found the court gate open and no ferrets checked on them last night and both ok can only think they have been nicked or released as the gate was bolted last night but not this morning gutted .Got to have ferrets lost without them.

Mate i feel for you :cray: hope it all turns out well for you. Atb :thumbs:

if you get stuck...let me know hily... I have a mate local to me who always has a few spare... that's the thing I don't understand these days... If any genuine person actually really wanted a ferret...they would only have to ask and I would give them one of mine or at least breed them a kit from my best worker.

I only have kits myself this year..I'm in the same boat as everyone else at the moment..But after working them for a few seasons for someone else to come and steal them would be devastating.

I was In my kitchen a few months back and saw a young bloke in my garden, I ran out the door and tried to run down the side of the garden so I could get close to him without being seen so I could catch him and find out exactly what he was up to. Got to about 20yds and he looked straight at me I was fuming at this point and shouted COME HERE YOU CNUT, he took off at speed so I never did find out what he was doing. Its likely he was just trying to cut through the garden but who knows.

Stealing animals it doesn't get much lower than that hope you get them back.

Edited by pie-eater
  • Like 1

CCTV on your property and on your neighbors...you watch there's and they watch yours etc etc...like neighborhood watch but DIGITAL.. All my neighbors are on red alert 24/7 ... its the only way.

Don't do what one of mine did recently... His missis heard something 4am and looked to see a bloke just leaving their property through front gate...Woke hubby up he ran down with his 2x4 to see nothing... couple of nights later she was up again...same bloke leaving..same thing happened and he missed him.. next night the bloke and his other neighbor waited up all night and at 4am the bloke set off the motion detectors outside yet again... they were both up, boots on baseball bats and roll of gaffa tape the lot... this time they were on it like a bonnet...straight out of house and rugby tackled the fella before he got halfway down the path...The other neighbor is over him with the bat screaming at him....the bloke on the floor didnt know what had hit him..... Poor fekker..

the bloke squeeked out from underneath his assailant...I'm delivering the milk....aaaaaaargh ! ffsake..the regular milkman was on holiday and his stand-in was doing it early hours so he could still get to his other jobs in time. .. poor fella was in shock... and dam lucky the other neighbor hadn't hit him with the Bat.

I wouldn't want to deliver the milk in your street Vin........ :chair:

I wouldn't want to deliver the milk in your street Vin........ :chair:

You wouldn't wanna live on my street mate..ruff as a badgers arse round here. . lol