Ferret Thieves

Why the fook would anyone want to pinch a ferret you can pick them up for free or a few quid,

Hope you find out who took them mate, gotta be someone who knows you

defo mate if I was gonna steal anything I'd of stole one of the five adults ready for working this season but someone knew I had kits and went straight for them in the other cage they only took two out!!!

stealing ferrets its gone on for as long has stealing dogs they will take what they can a lad near me bred some kits a couple of years ago and against advice gave his address out and gifted most of the kits a few nights later his dogs went lucky he got them back and the kids who took them got a lesson in morals one being who got gifted a kit if you breed and dont know them well meet them a few miles away sad but true trust no fecker till they have gained your trust

trust no one you don't know these days..

I had a few inquiries when I offered some kits recently ... One or 2 asking for address..but never showing up when I offered to meet them instead.. . makes you wonder if they want the address for future reference .