Inbred Muppets?

Taken from another site.....just wondered if this was aimed at this site lol

"Bear with me please. I have a litter of Whippet pups for sale, and although I'm aware this site isn't best suited for selling running dogs, the ones that are, are full of inbred muppets that really don't know anything about animal welfare, or the term, "a dog is for life".

In the right hands these pups will make the very best family members. They'll also be successful in the field, and hold there own in the ring. The price per pup is £350, non negotiable. I have photos of the grandparents, parents all at work, and of the pups, mostly doing nothing lol."

"A dog is for life" or in his case £350.

In the real world if your concerned about where your pups end up you gift them to good honest dogmen with the condition being that if they ever decide to part with it that they give it back to you.

That's how honest dogmen have and always will operate.

• Like 7

Don't agree with that mate if ye sell or give a dog to someone it s there's

In the real world if your concerned about where your pups end up you gift them to good honest dogmen with the condition being that if they ever decide to part with it that they give it back to you.

Don't agree with that mate if ye sell or give a dog to someone it s there's

You don't have to agree, thats the point in having an opinion. But I doubt Neil would gift or sell you a pup with that opinion....

Maybe hes under the impression "muppets" havent got money ?

Or that he's aware that there are far too many muppets that 'do' have money, and he doesn't want his pups ending up with one of these muppets. Not such an odd ad/post really

Edited by shaaark

Taken from another site.....just wondered if this was aimed at this site lol

"Bear with me please. I have a litter of Whippet pups for sale, and although I'm aware this site isn't best suited for selling running dogs, the ones that are, are full of inbred muppets that really don't know anything about animal welfare, or the term, "a dog is for life".

In the right hands these pups will make the very best family members. They'll also be successful in the field, and hold there own in the ring. The price per pup is £350, non negotiable. I have photos of the grandparents, parents all at work, and of the pups, mostly doing nothing lol."

Does Bluck keep whippets,sounds exactly like his kind of advertisment,lol.

• Like 1