Need Some Help Please

Hey all, I want to get back hunting with an air rifle after a 15 year break and wondering what I should buy, I think I'll be going for a pcp but not sure which one I'm looking at spending about £350-450 for a second hand kit any suggestions would be great.

Regards john

Hi man. Nice budget.

I'd be looking at second hand Air arms mate, S410. You may even get a superlite for that if you keep your wits about you, top end of your budget though. Even get a brand new Ultra :)

Like Mark said ,if you can push up your budget then HW100 kt or ks ,if not BSA ultra m/s these guns will match any top price gun pellet for pellet any day of the week and even better when they have been regged by XTX AIR :thumbs:

• Like 1

I can recommend the air arms s410/s510 variants extremely accurate and reliable very nice to shoot that's the one I would go for, the hw100 is also excellent and stupidly accurate but a bit on the heavy side just depends what you like but might be out of your budget , bsa ultra is a cracking little gun nice compact light and very accurate but shot count is not great around 40 per fill ok for hunting but for plinking or target shooting can get tiresome filling up all the time , you will not be disappointed with any of these rifles I would suggest try and have a shoot or shoulder them and get what feels best for you .

shergar

Take him up on it my man... You will not regret it.

To be honest, you might not appreciate how good the 100 is until you have tried some of the less sharp models if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

Take him up on it my man... You will not regret it.To be honest, you might not appreciate how good the 100 is until you have tried some of the less sharp models if you know what I mean.

I had various rifles before I bought the 100 mate, and like you said it's hard to appreciate how good they are until you have one!! They really are something else!!