Terrier Wanted ?

Lads I'm sure most of you knew I was taking the piss, but a few never lol , so for anyone that thought I would actually ask for a free dog and in the same sentence say I'm gonna sell it at the end of the season lol , I was joking ok !! ?.

• Like 1

Lads I'm sure most of you knew I was taking the piss, but a few never lol , so for anyone that thought I would actually ask for a free dog and in the same sentence say I'm gonna sell it at the end of the season lol , I was joking ok !! .

You should always put LOL and the end of written humour otherwise its impossible to tell. See!

Lads I'm sure most of you knew I was taking the piss, but a few never lol , so for anyone that thought I would actually ask for a free dog and in the same sentence say I'm gonna sell it at the end of the season lol , I was joking ok !! .

You should always put LOL and the end of written humour otherwise its impossible to tell. See!
I think you're right , I though people might get it from my sarcasm in my posts but apparently LOL is the way forward . Let's see if it works,have I ever said how much I admire your sensible and fair minded posts Jeemes ? Lol ?

so you don't want this one I got for you never mind [see below]

terrier for sale 100 per cent genuine reason for sale [got a harder one] this dog has not put a foot wrong will work any size earth and will be 13 months old next week don't miss this chance guaranteed until you drive off breed of best dogs in country but can not tell you what dogs as sworn to secrecy pm only no with held numbers

oh nearly forgot LOL

• Like 1

I think you're right , I though people might get it from my sarcasm in my posts but apparently LOL is the way forward . Let's see if it works,have I ever said how much I admire your sensible and fair minded posts Jeemes ? Lol

You may have done, how would I know?

Funny arnt you, you had me, because the is wankers, in both gb, and Ireland, who are on that way of life, and the be telling you differen , getting a free dog or stud, the tell you anything. And they call themselves, the best, hey, couldn't lie straight in bed

• Like 1