Are All These Bull X's Abit Shot ??

This pup 11 months now is mental, it's just a fecking lunatic ! I've never had a bull x always had lurchers without bull blood and this bitch just seems like she's not all wired up right. It's a fecking nause to be honest just constantly on a high 100 miles an hour growling and running into the other dogs. It's like as soon as it's of the lead it turns into a possessed animal. Nice walk this morning though, I have missed the nice fresh mornings. Few crap photos....

FD3778EC-E8E1-45A9-8E82-66A3F4D1CF30_zps

3991FF52-DD40-4B24-BEBC-76DFFD982CA2_zps

0B516EE0-0AB4-4922-B10F-1ADA979CBD41_zps

30D5975C-E5E3-4B6C-A725-20F31BEE2EB3_zps

AC084C08-1FFA-42F0-BF7D-EBAE1910E585_zps

No mate they are not my old bitch is very steady great with other dogs and pups she's brought two pups on for me and they have in their younger days played hell with her she doesn't run around like a idiot either when's she's out she's focused no playing she's got a job and she's knows that hopefully my other two will settle down with age they are have bull in their breeding but not a lot

• Like 2

Guy in the pub told me it's all to do with them having such big heads, and such small brains. The brains end up rattling around the skull and it causes them to be a bit daft.

Seems a lot of folk glean there dog knowledge in the pub,and you can tell when they open there mouths..

• Like 2

This pup 11 months now is mental, it's just a fecking lunatic ! I've never had a bull x always had lurchers without bull blood and this bitch just seems like she's not all wired up right. It's a fecking nause to be honest just constantly on a high 100 miles an hour growling and running into the other dogs. It's like as soon as it's of the lead it turns into a possessed animal. Nice walk this morning though, I have missed the nice fresh mornings. Few crap photos....

FD3778EC-E8E1-45A9-8E82-66A3F4D1CF30_zps

3991FF52-DD40-4B24-BEBC-76DFFD982CA2_zps

0B516EE0-0AB4-4922-B10F-1ADA979CBD41_zps

30D5975C-E5E3-4B6C-A725-20F31BEE2EB3_zps

AC084C08-1FFA-42F0-BF7D-EBAE1910E585_zps

What cross is it mate? because thats more like young Greyhound behavior than anything, but all dogs in all breeds are not the same. You can have boistrous and quiet in the same litter. Its good for a pup to gallop and learn to use itself anyway.

High drive dogs need a focus for their drive. If allowed to tear around like headless chickens they will always target the moving object, be it another dog or something else. They need managing carefully while they are too young to actually work, or they develop bad habits: such as harassing and bowling other dogs. Get the pup obsessed with retrieving, tugging, playing with you, and give her a target that won't get her into the habit of going for other dogs out of sheer desperation to run something.